Friday 2 December 2011

Ma Babies



I've been wanting a pair of wedges for a long time now but haven't been able to find any that I literally loved, but I was on polyvore the other day, and I saw a pair of gorgeous wedges but they were near £100 and I just couldn't not justify spending that amount on a pair of sandal wedges in winter. So I had a hunt on eBay, and I ended up finding a very similar pair to my dream wedges. I love these and they were only £20, more or less, and I'm going to wear them tomorrow at an 18th. There are so many parties this time of year! 
My feet look insanely pale in this picture! They are quite pale, but this picture is just ridiculous. I'm going to have to put on some fake tan lol fer shurrr.
I'm going to wear the wedges with black jeggings and this GORGEOUS shirt that I got from Urban Outfitters. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment