Saturday 17 December 2011

"A Whole Bunch"

I haven't been very good at blogging again, I just always think that I've updated it cause I take pictures for my blog, but then always forgot to upload them! So here is just a whole bunch of stuff since my last blog post.

I saw Architects last night at the HMV Forum in London, Kentish Town.  WOW. I had already seen that at Reading this year, but it was raining a lot and just wasn't a fun time, so although I enjoyed it, it just wasn't as good as it could have been, and I really love them now so last night was just a lot better in general. Deaf Havana were their main support and as I got ridiculously drunk before we even got inside I only really remember about 2 of their songs? Which is terrible because I've been so excited to see them. I remember Smiles All Round cause they opened with that, and they closed with Nicotine.. so I remember screaming all the words to that one! I went with one of my friends that I haven't seen in 4 years. 4 YEARS. How ridiculous. So it was amazing to catch up with her. I don't have any photos of the gig, but i have a couple of videos.

I'm selling a lot of my coats on eBay but this one ahhh I'm so upset but it just has to go cause I know that I'll get a lot for it. It's a real Levis Denim jacket with a kind of, I can't think of the word right now, I know it's not fleece, but hm yes, it has a nice lining and it's just gorgeous.

 (The 'fleece' is really white in real life ha, it's just showing up with a nasty yellow tinge.)


I bought these gorgeous earrings off of eBay for like £1, free p+p! I am the bargain queens of eBay seriously. I just watched a video of NiaSays on youtube, and she mentioned these silver cross earrings she bought from yayer.com for like £8, and I got the exact same ones for £1, free p+p! crazy huh? But yes the recent earrings I got are have a gorgeous jade shade stone in the middle, their silver and well you can pretty much see all the detailing in the picture.


They're so stunning!

The other day my mum made me 'run some errands' with her and she parked up and I didn't really want to get out of the car, but kind of wish I had as she took 40 minutes! I had my playlists and instagram to keep me occupied though. Have a picture of me looking annoyed in the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment