Sunday 27 November 2011

Boyfs & Pleather

Like I've previously mentioned, because I work in New Look I get a 50% discount on near enough everything in store. I have been eyeing up the boyfriend blazers in store for a couple of weeks now, and even though I'm supposed to be saving up for a holiday next summer, I just couldn't wait any longer to get them. Yes them. I bought 2 of the same Boyfriend style blazer coat; 1 in burgundy and 1 in a camel brown colour. Wow. I was actually looking for one in dark grey or black but I just couldn't leave these. They were £50 but only cost me £25 cause of my discount. I also got a black fur stole which I'm going to use as fur lapels when I wear these coats. I think that it might be a bit too much for college, but I do study fashion therefore meaning that I can wear anything as I'm 'expressing' myself lol.






I've been invited to an 18th birthday on a boat on the thames! So naturally I've been searching for a dress to wear for a while now, and it's way harder than you'd think to find the perfect dress. I wanted to buy this gorgeous waterfall asymmetric dress which was chiffon and this gorgeous burgundy wine colour, but it was £48, and I knew that I would probably only wear it on that one occassion, regardless of me telling myself that I'd wear it all the time. It just would'nt happen so I didn't want to that amount on something that I'd get no use out of. So I was watching BeautyCrush on youtube as I usually do, and I saw that for a blog awards ceremony, Sammie was wearing this gorgeous leather dress from H&M that I had always picked up but never tried it on. Seeing it on her just made me HAVE to at the very least try it on. I fell in love with it, and am going to wear it with my black stole which i was inspired by Sammie herself wearing a grey fur stole with the dress. I'm so excited to wear it! 
I ordered some 'faux' Litas off of eBay and they arrived today, and I wanted to wear them with the outfit, but they didn't fit properly and I just generally was disappointed. For Christmas I am asking for real Litas, just the Leather brown block heel ones. I can wear them with a lot of things as the black will go with a lot of the clothes in my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment