Tuesday 8 November 2011

So I got a tattoo on Saturday..


I've been wanting to get this tattoo for AGES and I wanted it to be the first one that I ever got. I know it's ridiculously simple and just an outline etc, but i LOVE it and I'm so happy with it. It's on the side of my arm/wrist like on the bone running down your arm, so I got two of the most painful things tattoo-wise; on the bone and an outline. I got something so simple to see if I could handle the pain, because if I had got some really intricate piece for my first tattoo and I couldn't handle the pain, I would have just told them to stop and would have ended up with a grotty half finished tattoo. I have so many plans for other tattoos that I want to get, but I need to really think about them before I get them. 

I took this picture the day I got it done so that's why you can still see the plaster marks.
After work, my mum just randomly said " do you want that tattoo today?" and i was like 
YESSSSSSSS
so yeh, ha, my mum is too sweet <3

No comments:

Post a Comment