Wednesday 9 November 2011

HAMSA BABY


I printed out some pictures that I had been collecting to use for the front cover of my sketchbook for my fashion course. The picture of the mouth in the top left corner was just a black and white photo that I printed out and coloured in the lips in red. 
The whole thing isn't finished yet because I want to have pictures of various different Jeffrey Campbell shoes running down the length of the right side, printed in colour though. I really should have been finished off my sketches of 1950s skirts (that's our topic) but I just wanted to get this done cause it had been bothering me that I just had a plain book. I'm not sure if I like what I've done though on the front cover. I'm planning on putting black glitter all over the bits that I don't put pictures on though to 'jazz' it up a bit. It looks a lot better in real life.


So my HAMSA bracelet arrived today! SO happy as I really was excited to get it. I got it from 'Dolly Bow Bow' and post and packaging was only £1!! Crazy right! The bracelet cost £6-7 which I think is really good as it is gorgeous. I never would buy jewellery for that much, a bracelet especially as I don't ever wear bracelets, but I just had to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment