Sunday 8 January 2012

xdrctufvgibuhni

I've titled this post with that because that's how I've been feeling recently about my style and fashion. I keep buying clothes and wasting money on things that are 'nice' but that just aren't my style at all, and then when I wear them, I hate what I'm wearing and am pissed off all day. I know what my style is, like what outfits or clothes that I see and am like I MUST OWN THIS, but  for about a couple of months now I've been trying out different clothes, mixing it up a bit, but now have clothes that I just hate lol. I've always loved dark tones and simple shades, patterns, shapes, gold, glitter, nothing bright, colourful or gaudy. So I don't know why I've been trying to, not change myself, but unnecessarily make myself uncomfortable because I want to be a person that is always trying new things. We're constantly being flooded with images of what's right or what's awesome right now, and I just think it's ridiculous to try new things that you don't even like, just because they're new and 'kewl'. I've been stupid really.




This post is unnecassary and I'm going to delete it soon.
Also, Donnie Darko is on so I need to be paying attention to that rather than to this pointless blog post, cause I've been lazy and haven't taken any pictures to put in a proper blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment