Tuesday 19 March 2013

A Good Blog Title

I'm kind of bored of my style. Well I know exactly all of the clothes that I want and need to buy, but until I do, I just feel idk just urgh when I get dressed, ESPECIALLY as it won't get sunny outside for more than 5 minutes at a time. I'm sick of this weather. I just want to wear a nice midi dress, ankle pop socks and my 3 eye doc martens.
Also, I really need "dungarees" dress. And I want to wear it with the black lace/mesh jumper from American Apparel, 15 denier tights and my 3 eye docs.
I have so many outfits that I want to wear but I just don't own the dungarees dress or the AA mesh jumper.

This literally has been the most pointless post ever. I feel bad for anyone who is reading this ahahah

I did get a cute Noah's Ark bracelet today from New Look. Not bad.


Now American Dad, then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment