Tuesday 25 October 2011

"Agape" : Lipstick


I've been looking for a darker shade of lipstick for a while to contrast with my usual orangy tint lipstick, and this is the lipstick that I need to own. I watched the latest "Clothes Encounters" video on youtube, and wow,  this colour is literally stunning on Jenn.


Here's a print screen of her wearing it. I'm literally amazed. And the shirt she has on. Actually this whole outfit, I literally sat at the screen with my mouth agape, completely .... Jesus this is amazing.

This honestly is one of the most gorgeous outfits that I have seen in a while. Her shirt was thrifted which I still cannot believe. Her in these Litas almost makes me regret not getting them and instead getting Gemini Jeffrey's.

If I get paid tomorrow which I'm PRAYING that i will, then I'm going to go into the market and pick up quilted fabric, and go into a charity shop, probably YMCA and buy a denim shirt, as I've hacked off the sleeves off of mine, and it's cold now so I'll need sleeves if I'm going to wear it out. Basically I'm going to make my own version of this shirt.

1 comment: