Friday 21 October 2011

SHOES (miniature haul)

I've bought 4 pairs of shoes this month, which is a lot for me as I don't often buy shoes. I think I may have a new love affair, though jewellery will always be my favourite to buy.


Nearly if not all of Jeffrey Campbell shoes are gorgeous and I would like to own them all. The Lita's are of course lovely, but I feel that everyone has a pair, and although I probably will be purchasing them in the near future, I thought that my first pair of Jeffrey's should be a pair that I haven't seen around much.
I bought these Gemini Jeffrey's off of Office and they were reduced from £110 to £48, so I couldn't miss that chance to get them! They are peep toed and heeled, and I have become a little bit obsessed with them.



Earlier this year I bought some Clarks Orignals Desert boots. I wear them nearly everyday, I'm so in love with them, but I really wanted to buy a pair in a lighter colour as mine are black. So I was in a charity shop the other day, and found these gorgeous boots! they're a bit dirty and have obviously been worn, but I think that adds to their character.




I've been needing a pair of light moccasins for a while now, but haven't been able to find a pair that I actually like. I work in New Look and was walking around the shoe section and saw these in the sale reduced from £24.99 to £7!!! I of course got them, but they have given me a blisters but for £7 I don't really mind wearing plasters.
Lastly I finally thought that I'd catch up with the Doc Marten craze, however, cause my feet are bigger than average sometimes boots make my feet look like clown feet and these did just that, so I am returning them. I was so upset because I have wanted these for a while. I'm going to buy some chelsea boots instead, Though I have my eye on the heeled versions from Topshop though they don't have my size in at the moment. eBay or wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment